Look what Santa brought! December 29, 2011 – Posted in: New in Store
Koigu Painter’s Palette Premium Merino is truly handpainted watercolour on 100% merino yarn. Each dyelot is individually painted, heat processed, rinsed, and reeled in a 3-day process and the result is always stunning. Previous colours in stock have just been topped up and 10 new colours have been added to our collection with a dozen more on the way. KPPPM is ideal for socks, shawls, scarves, and full garments. Made in CANADA!
If you haven’t worked with Koigu before, here are a few project ideas to inspire you.
- The Beekeeper’s Quilt by Tiny Owl Knits
- Clapotis by Kate Gilbert (Project / Photo Credit: swayknits)
- Baby Wrap Sweater by Churchmouse Yarns and Teas
- 101 Cross-over-rib Top by Sally Melville
- Embossed Leaves by our very own Mona Schmidt! (Project / Photo Credit: splityarn)
- Chevron Scarf by Joelle Hoverson (Project / Photo Credit: bevchristof)