A petite leather triangle pouch with stitch markers as pretty as jewelry. The antiqued-brass stud closure grants you easy access while keeping the markers tucked safely inside. And when open, the wide mouth makes them easy to get at, and will also welcome the rest of your stitch marker collection into the fold.
Now available in three colors of leather: Sienna (tan), Natural or Black. Each pouch includes 12 stitch markers (10 brass and 2 nickel), with room for lots more, and ships in a muslin bag. Of course, it also makes an excellent coin purse.
– made in Denver
– 100% real leather (the Natural is vegetable-tanned)
– Fringe logo embossed on back
– approx 4.25 inches wide x 2.25 inches tall
– brass stud closure
– solid steel stitch markers plated in brass and nickel, suitable for needles up to size US10/6mm
– ships in a protective muslin drawstring bag
Note that this a handmade product and natural materials — no two are precisely alike. Slight variations and marks in the hide are a natural part of the product’s character.