You cherish the Field Bag and never leave home without it. The Town is literally a larger Field Bag in that it’s the same weight of canvas and same interior pockets (just a bit wider, and no grommets) as the original Field. In addition to the tote-style handles, it also has exterior front and back pockets in waxed canvas that wraps under the bottom for protection and creates a subtle tone-on-tone effect, both in the color and character of the two fabrics. The drawcord, interior pockets and webbing (except Olive) are all in natural. And it has a satisfying heft and feel in the hand when loaded with your yarn, pattern and tools.
Waxed canvas — used here for the exterior pockets and bottom — is a very special fabric, which by its nature shows the crinkles and scuffs in the surface (think of the difference between paper and waxed paper), giving it a distinctive look, which is least apparent with the black bag.
– made in USA
– 11 in x 5.5 in base (16 in wide at top), 10.5 in tall
– handle drop is approx 4 in with bag uncinched, approx 6 in cinched
– 100% cotton canvas body
– outer pockets and bottom in waxed canvas
– interior pockets in natural/undyed canvas
– sturdy triple-weight bottom
– 100% cotton double drawstring
– 100% cotton webbing
– antiqued brass rivets
– signature Field Bag-style divided pockets inside (no grommets)
– french seams and concealed gusset
– spot clean